Call for Applications, Paid (stipend) Internships NATO New HQ in Brussels for 2019Internships 17.04.2018
Do you study Political Science, International Relations, Defence studies or Security studies?
Are you an interdisciplinary candidate with qualifications in Economics, Finance, or Human Resources?
Have you studied Information Technology, Web or Graphic design, Library Sciences orTranslation?
Do you study Aeronautics or Engineering?
Do you have a background in Media or Journalism?
Do you speak Russian, Ukrainian or Arabic?
Are you able to conduct independent research and analysis?
NATO needs your skills !
We have opened the 16th call for applications for NATO-funded and GRANT-funded internships for placements in 2019. Each vacancy is opened for 4 weeks.
Regularly consult our website as every day we will be opening more internship vacancies!
The NATO Internship Programme has four main objectives:
- To provide the Organisation with access to the latest theoretical and technical knowledge that the intern can apply through practical work assignments, as well as with additional staff resources.
- To provide interns with an opportunity to learn from the NATO community and get a better understanding and a more balanced view of the Organisation.
- To contribute to creating a more diverse workforce.
- To expand understanding of NATO in Alliance countries.
In order to apply for an internship at NATO, you must fulfil all criteria outlined below on the application date:
- Age: you will be over 21 years of age
- Nationality: you will be a citizen of a NATO Member State.
- Educational status:
- you will be a university student: you have completed at least two years successfully and are enrolled in your third year or
- you will have obtained your highest degree less than a year ago
- Languages: you will have proficiency in one of the two official NATO languages (English and French), and a working knowledge of the other will be considered as an asset. Knowledge of other languages will be an advantage as specified in the internship description.
If you are a national of NATO partner countries (PFP/EAPC), contact your Delegation at NATO Headquarters directly for information on potential internships within the Delegation. More information is available at the following link: http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natolive/51288.htm