Internship Opportunity at the Chai Khana-GeorgiaInternships 17.04.2018
Chai Khana is seeking interns
Internship period: May-July
The interns will have the benefit of working with a dynamic international team. You will get an ImpactHub Membership, where you will receive on-the-job training and mentorship. Interns will get a letter of recommendation at the end of the internship. Selected interns will receive a monthly stipend.
Applicants should have strong analytical skills, an interest in working with cross border projects, their first year of a Bachelors degree finished (minimum), an interest in digital communications and Social Media, strong attention to detail, and good understanding of internet trends.
- Monitoring mentions of Chai Khana materials, authors or the NGO on the Internet and file in a spreadsheet.
- Monitoring and researching potential republishing partners and assist in seeking new ones.
- Searching for festivals, competitions, and workshops which might increase the visibility of Chai Khana as well as that of its individual contributors.
- Assisting country managers in monitoring discussions on different platforms.
- Updating the republishing document weekly.
- Assisting the Digital Engagement Manager in growing followers of different social media channels.
- Drafting Chai Khana’s monthly newsletter.
- Uploading materials for republishing on partners’ websites.
- Assisting Georgian Media Manager with putting subtitles on youtube videos.
Fluency in Russian language a strong asset.
Send a Letter of motivation (in English) addressed to Teona, Digital Engagement Manager, and your CV to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job is based in Tbilisi, Georgia