Paid Summer Internship in Finance in Gdynia, PolandInternships 22.04.2018
Would you like to build a strong resume? Are you curious how it is to work for an international company? Thomson Reuters in Gdynia is the best place to start your career during our paid Summer Internship Program in the growing Finance Business.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Paid summer internship adventure (2 or 3 months)
- Lots of new knowledge and experience
- Buddy’s assistance to support you during your journey
- Daily use of English with colleagues from over 45 countries
- Engaging social activities exclusive for Internship Program participants
- Dedicated training package
- Special contests with gifts
- Afternoons on the beach (our office is located 10 mins walk from the sea)
WE NEED YOU TO…
- Be curious and open to learning new knowledge and skills
- Feel confident in using English
- Preferably be an undergraduate (or a graduate) from Accounting, Economics, Mathematics
- Feel strong in using MS Office especially MS Excel and have interest in technology
SOME OF THE DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases
- Analyzing and monitoring data in an accurate and timely manner
- Collecting, validating and processing financial information about the global market, private and public companies and financial institutions
At Thomson Reuters we believe that our strength derives from the diversity of our talents. With 1500 colleagues in our Gdynia office we build a mix of early and experienced professionals who bring their ideas and move them forward to make a real impact.
We offer you an opportunity to work close to global financial markets and get familiar with market-specific regulations. You will join the team that collects, validate and process financial information about the global market, private and public companies, and financial institutions. Depending on the team, we deal with a variety of data: real-time, historical and market news.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.