Vacancy for Social Media Intern (Full-time) in Budapest, HungaryInternships 28.01.2018
Intern for social media activities
Europa Media, part of EMG Group Plc, is seeking an innovative, creative, open-minded and goal-oriented intern to join our exciting and fast-growing team. We are looking for a Social Media Intern who will help us manage the media campaigns of our European projects on social platforms and create new and effective ways to extend our existing social media routine with the supervision of our Marketing Specialist and our Social Media Manager.
The successful candidate will manage on a daily basis the social media accounts of several EU research and innovation projects covering a wide range of topics (entrepreneurship, international cooperation, renewable energy and energy efficiency, environmental technologies, climate change, etc.) supporting the marketing team in developing creative and challenging social media strategies that connect our partners and clients with our projects and services.
What will your challenges be?
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
- Drafting text for a variety of audiences in different tones and voices
- Support the development and implementation of social media strategies
- Participate in campaign brainstorms
- Help develop and grow Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter accounts and the community around them
- Support Instagram strategies of our EU projects
- Write, proofread and edit posts, blog posts and articles
- Understand the scopes of our running projects and collaborate with internal departments on projects
- Update and improve the consistency of our existing content
- Prepare reports on our social media performance on a regular basis
Profile of the candidate:
- Sound understanding and/or experience of using all social media channels and tools
- Strong awareness of social trends
- Interest in science communication and social media strategies
- Well organized, with the ability to multitask
- Proactive and responsive with ability to quickly understand tasks and situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Academic background in Communication or Marketing studies
What is in it for you?
- Great learning opportunities
- Young, dynamic, international working environment
- Endless supply of good coffee!
This internship is a full-time position, located in Budapest, Hungary. The duration of the internship is 6 months with the possibility to turn into a permanent position.
Our internship offers students the opportunity to work in an exciting field and in the dynamic environment of EU projects. Interns receive compensation for their work.
To apply, please send your CV and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28 February 2018, mentioning your last name and vacancy reference in the subject line.