Internships with Bernstein Public Policy in BrusselsInternships 23.07.2018
The Bernstein Group consists of multiple partner-managed consulting companies that specialise in communications services for exceptional circumstances, change and transformation processes, complex political decision-making processes and regulatory issues. We provide individual and
customised solutions from our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, and Brussels.
From October 2018 onwards we are offering:
with Bernstein Public Policy in Brussels
During a minimum period of 3 months, you will receive valuable insights into and gain practical experience in public affairs advisory, while developing key competences for the job market.
- Research and analyses of political, economic, and social topics and procedures, including media coverage.
- Support in developing public affairs strategies and execution.
- Coverage of relevant meetings and conferences.
- Exceptional interest in politics.
- Bachelor in political science, EU studies, public administration, law, economics or related fields.
- Thorough understanding of and pronounced interest in the EU institutions and decision-making. General understanding of the German federal governance system.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English, good working knowledge of German. Additional languages will be considered a plus.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Motivation and initiative. Independent and diligent work, flexibility, willingness to take ownership.
- Enrolment in a university programme.
- National of EU/EEA Member State.
- Challenging tasks across a wide range of topics.
- Autonomous role within our team.
- Competitive remuneration.
More information & applications
- If our offer meets your interest, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Please upload your application online, applications send through any other form will not be processed.
- If you any questions please do not hesitate to either call us on +32 (0) 2426 53 63 or send an email to:
- Closing date for applications is 02 September 2018.
Applications and supporting materials received after the deadline will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.