Vacancy for Digital Marketing Intern in Brussels, BelgiumInternships 10.06.2018
We are seeking a Social Media Intern for our Client, European Company who specialised in PR, social media engagement, copywriting and brand development to execute social media strategies, create content, cultivate and engage with social communities and more.
The successful candidate should have an excellent knowledge of the English language, demonstrate a true passion for Marketing and Social Media Communication.
Working within the Marketing department, the Digital Content Writer will work closely with the Social Media and PR team in the creation of online data-driven customer communications across a range of digital marketing initiatives.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Create, edit and localize site content, banners, blog content, press releases, EDM and social media.
- Attract potential customers through engaging, informative and inspiring copy.
- Maintain the consistency of the brand across digital channels and all communication.
- Work alongside our experienced PR and Social Media teams to formulate and run content promotion and outreach projects across digital channels.
- SEO and UX optimization projects for our numerous English language domains.
- Assist the content team in the roll-out of new website features.
The Qualified Candidate
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Perfect grammar and strong writing skills
- True passion in copywriting / content writing
- Ability to self-prioritise workflow, to perform well under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Computer literate with an excellent understanding of MS Office and CMS
- Highly self-motivated and creative
- Previous writing/ blogging experience
Trainees will receive extensive exposure all facets of digital marketing and training from our experienced and dedicated team. This is a great opportunity for students and recent graduates to gain valuable experience of working within a market leading company, whilst learning key transferable skills in both digital marketing and ecommerce industries.
Contact Details: Mrs. Ramona Ilie at: email@example.com