Vacancy for Junior Researcher (Middle East & North Africa Programme) in London, UKInternships 10.06.2018
Please note: at this stage, the position is unpaid.
CGSRS aims to promote international relations (IR) from a realist perspective. We would like to explain current and emerging global/regional conflicts with realist theories, giving our audience an alternate source to mainstream ideas.
We are aiming to offer financial compensation to our contributors in the future. Until then we are able to offer the following:
- A chance to publish in electronic and/or print format
- Participation in our events, networking with IR scholars and practitioners
- Organizing events, conferences, and panels. Innovative ideas will be backed by the organization
- CGSRS is a new organization, so you have a chance to shape its future
- An opportunity to work with an international team while based in Middle East
- Recent M.A. degree recipient in IR, Political Science, Area Studies, History
- Focus on Middle Eastern countries foreign policy highly desired
- Experience conducting supervised or independent research
- Academic English and another foreign language
Please note, at this stage, this position is unpaid.
Please send a 1-2 page CV, 3-page policy-relevant writing sample, and a 1-page cover letter to email@example.com