Vacancy for F&B Waiter and Pastry Intern in Baku, AzerbaijanInternships 12.06.2018
We are pleased to announce an opportunity for F&B Waiter and Pastry Interns to work with Baku Boulevard Hotel!
We welcome internships for F&B and Pastry departments in which they will have a real opportunity to learn and gain confidence in action.
Essential functions of Pastry Intern
- Assist the Pastry Chef and Cooks in preparation of all baked goods according to recipes and standards.
- Prepares pastries, desserts and baked goods in accordance with established portion and presentation standards.
- Prepares and plates the dessert items for dinner service.
Essential functions of Food and Beverage Intern
- Greeting and Serving customers, providing detailed information menus
- Participating on Managing the food and beverage provision for functions and events.
- Participating on supervising catering and waiting for staff at functions.
- Ability to work under stress;
- Quick learner; agile, flexible, adaptable;
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
Interested candidates, please send your CV with subject “Internship in Pastry” or “Internship in Food and Beverage” to firstname.lastname@example.org until 25.06.2018.