Vacancy for Trainee & Research Intern in NetherlandsInternships 14.06.2018
IMIEU Vacancies: Trainee and Research Internship
The Institute for Infrastructure, Environment and Innovation is looking to fill two vacancies:
- The first one regards the position of a trainee European and International Project Development. This position is focused on participating in and learning from European and International Processes for the upscaling of innovations in relation to the decarbonisation of renewable power production as well as decarbonising transport (air and rail) infrastructures. The work will be carried out in a small international team, based in the Amsterdam office of IMIEU. The traineeship will take from the end of June until 18 December 2019. This position is a paid traineeship.
- The second position is regarding a research traineeship that can be carried out from a distance location, with regular meetings with the IMIEU coach at the Brussels office location (Or Amsterdam if desired). This traineeship would take from 2 July 2018 until 18 December 2018. Topic of this vacancy is the development of ‘UAVs’ Unmanned Autonomous vehicles for environmental purposes-the experiences up to date'. This position is unpaid; however, a very basic cost reimbursement will be provided for travel and substinence.
For both positions:
- High level of spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of German and/or French is an asset.
- At least bachelors/masters level.
- Being able to work precise and meet deadlines.
- Being able to work independently.
- High motivation for international and environmental work.
- Flexible working attitude.
What is offered:
Working in a small scale international working environment in Amsterdam/Brussels.
Working on the latest innovations with a possibility to publish. Training and coaching provided regarding European and International Project Development, with possibility to acquire a network relevant to the latest innovations in sustainable infrastructures, transport, water and environment.
For both positions, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org - by 22 June the latest, including a maximum one-page motivation letter, and a curriculum vitae with two professional contacts for references and a curriculum vitae with maximum 2 pages.
Candidates are asked to apply as soon as possible. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Any questions can also be send to email@example.com