Internship Announcement at the EU-Russia Civil Society ForumInternships 19.06.2018
at the EU-Russia Civil Society Forum
EU-Russia Civil Society Forum e.V. (CSF) (www.eu-russia-csf.org) is looking for an intern who will be based at the CSF Secretariat. The appointment will be from 10 September till December 2018.
The EU-Russia Civil Society Forum, founded in March 2011 and uniting 146 NGOs in the EU and Russia, is a platform for cooperation of civil society organisations with the purpose to develop common positions, increase cooperation between organisations, coordinate advocacy activities, and make their voice stronger in interaction with the general public, governments, and other stakeholders. In particular, CSF promotes people-to-people exchanges and solidarity among civil society groups as well as joint projects. It aims to influence EU-Russia relations in a wide range of public and intergovernmental interactions. The CSF is currently financed by the EU and other governmental and private donors.
This position is full-time (40 hours per week). Ideal candidates would have experiences in the field of project and event management. The intern will assist the work of the Operations and Programmes Department of the CSF Secretariat.
- Support the work of the Operations and Programmes Department of the CSF Secretariat;
- Assist with projects and programmes of the CSF like Forum for Young Professionals Europe Lab, Legal Dialogue and State of Civil Society Report
- Help with Partnership Projects for the Forum members, and respectively the study tours programme;
- Update Information about the projects and programmes on the CSF-Website www.eu-russia-csf.org;
- Protocolling of online working sessions, team meetings and other events; Participation in general administrative and office work of the CSF Secretariat;
- Translation of various documents from English into Russian and from Russian into English depending on language knowledge.
- Enrolment at an EU university for the entire duration of the internship (graduate student; person, who has finished his/her bachelor studies and going to start master studies; person writing a diploma, etc.);
- Experience in the field of project and event management;
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively, responsibility and engagement;
- Initiative and the ability to work both in a team and on your own;
- Strong problem-solving abilities and organisational skills;
- Excellent English and good Russian; Native English or German and knowledge of French are an asset;
- TYPO3 experience is an asset.
- 3 months position (40 hours per week) with work starting on 10 September 2018
- Interesting job in a growing and innovative international project, involving interaction with leading non-governmental actors in the EU and Russia
- Friendly working atmosphere and competent multicultural staff
- Monthly compensation of EUR 350 (all the costs – accommodation, board, possibly relocation costs, etc. - are borne by an intern or the sending organisation)
How to apply:
Please send your application (letter of motivation and CV) until 12 July 2018 to Kristina Smolijaninovaitė, Deputy Director of the EU-Russia Civil Society Forum at email@example.com.
Interviews will take place on 18-19 July 2018 at the Secretariat in Berlin or via online talk. The introduction of work will take place in the last week of April or the first week of May.
For more information on the work of the EU-Russia Civil Society Forum e.V. see: www.eu-russia-csf.org