Vacancy for HR Intern in Baku, AzerbaijanInternships 03.05.2018
“Boulevard Hotel Baku” in the frame of Internship program is announcing Internship in HR.
The intern will get practice in the field of HR such as analyzing data, designing reports and presentations, working on independent projects, translating documents, and providing routine administrative support to the HR team, as well as to other sections in management as necessary.
The Requirements are:
- University Degree (or forth year student of BA program) in of economic, social sciences, or other related faculties
- Must be a team player, self-disciplined and self-motivated
- Emotional maturity and ability to deal with matters of strict confidentiality;
- Good communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
- Quick learner; agile, flexible, adaptable;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Fluency in Azerbaijani,English,Russian is preferable.
- Must have computer aptitude and experience with word processing and spreadsheet
- Experience with database maintenance is preferred.
Interested candidates, please send your CV with subject “Internship in HR” to firstname.lastname@example.org until 15.06.2018.