"Praktikum" Summer Internship Program 2018Internships 07.05.2018
General information about the "Praktikum" Summer Internship Program
After graduating from university, young people are beginning to take their first steps toward making a career, and inexperience is one of the biggest obstacles in their path.
Bravo, the fastest-growing food and non-food retailer in Azerbaijan, also takes steps to promote the development of young people, as well as providing young people new products. The "Praktikum" Summer Internship Program for students is an exciting and useful project targeted at young people.
“Praktikum” provides students with practical experience of what they learned during their studies, a closer acquaintance with the corporate environment and business processes.
Who can apply to "Praktikum" Internship Program?
Undergraduate and graduate students aged 18+ and young people who graduated in 2017-2018
What are the selection stages of the internship program?
- Accepting application forms
- Test and group interviews
- Individual interview
In which departments students can have “Praktikum” Summer internship Program?
- IT and Business Operations
- Store Development
- Human Resources and Administration
- Non-food Buying
- Store Operations
Intern benefits from program:
- To gain practical experience in one of the leading companies in Azerbaijan
- Work with professionals
- Detailed information about the company's internal business processes
- Teamwork and development of new projects
- A certificate of participation in the internship program is awarded
Terms of the “Praktikum” Summer Internship Program:
- Duration of the program is 2 months, with 5 working days
- Scholarships are provided to cover the cost of lunch and transportation expenses