Vacancy for Partnerships Intern in Baku, AzerbaijanInternships 09.05.2018
We are looking for a full-time Partnerships Intern to join our highly successful Marketing and Sponsorship department. This internship is designed for current university students, undergraduate or graduate seeking a career in sports marketing.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that all facets of assigned sponsorship accounts are given service with professionalism and attention to detail
- Create proposals, proof of performance reviews, and reports as assigned
- Understand client objectives and goals to create tailored partnership proposals
- Create internal checklists to ensure all client needs are being met
- Learn and implement the entire sales process: Prospecting, setting a meeting, selling the product, finalizing agreement, executing deliverables, and routine follow-ups
- Strong organizational, communications and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivating and professional
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong networking skills
- Ability to problem solve creatively
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree or graduate degree in Sports Marketing or Management, Business, Communications or other related field preferred
- Desire to learn and understand the process of successful corporate partnerships, activation, and sales strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Calendar.
Please submit CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Partnerships intern” in subject.