Internship in the office of MEP Claude Turmes starting asap!Internships 18.05.2018
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team in the European Parliament in Brussels. We are looking for an intern to support both the running of the office and Mr Turmes’ work in the ITRE and ENVI committees. The internship is paid and you should be able to start as soon as possible (not later than 1 June) for a period of around 2 months (until end of July latest).
- Conduct research and write briefings on a wide variety of issues relating to Mr Turmes’ work
- Help co-drafting position papers
- Update our website/energy blog
- Administrative office support (including work on the contact database)
- Help draft and respond to official letters
- Participate and report from internal and external events, hearings, meetings, etc.
- Help prepare events and meetings
- Flexibility, good problem solving skills, initiative and good people-skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good written English
- Good research skills
- The ability to provide efficient administrative support
- Computer literacy
- A commitment to Green values, especially on climate and energy
- Knowledge of EU institutions and particularly the EP
- French, German and or Luxembourgish language skills
Please send us an email with your CV and earliest starting date to email@example.com stating INTERNSHIP APPLICATION in the subject line.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!