Vacancy for Cyber Security Intern in Baku, AzerbaijanInternships 23.11.2018
Job Description & Summary
A career within Risk Assurance Compliance and Analytics services, will provide you with the opportunity to assist clients in developing analytics and technology solutions that help them detect, monitor, and predict risk. Using advanced technology, we’re able to focus on establishing the right controls, processes and structures for our clients to ensure that decisions are based on accurate information and assure that information provided to third parties is accurate, complete, and can be trusted.
You will be responsible for the execution and delivery of various responsibilities that may include:
- Assisting with performing audit procedures, conducting interviews, and reviewing documents;
- Assisting with identifying, developing, and documenting issues and recommendations for clients;
- Assisting with communicating the results of projects to management via oral presentations and written reports;
- Assisting with data analytics tasks through utilizing MySQL and other tools such as Power BI or Tableau;
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with clients;
- Assisting in Code Review of Web, Android, iOS and Desktop applications. (Code review may involve analysis of coding style, software architecture and security);
- Assisting to research and find solutions per project requirements.
- Bachelor degree from university with major in Computer Science, Technology, or Management Information Systems;
- A degree from overseas university, ADA University, Baku Engineering University would be an advantage;
- Strong command of spoken and written Azerbaijani and English (Russian as an advantage);
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio);
- Strong interest to develop IT expertise to maximize added value from IT to business environment of clients;
- An understanding in Network Security and Cryptography (fundamental knowledge in encryption, hashing algorithms and public key infrastructure);
- Basic MySQL, Java programming skills, C#, Python, Java-script, Android and iOS development skills are an advantage;
- Data analysis skills, as well as intellectual curiosity and professional skepticism;
- Strong and highly adaptable problem-solving skills;
- Be comfortable with learning and working with new computer tools and applications;
- Ability to develop excellent relationships both internally and with clients;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, strong team player qualities, ability to work with minimal supervision.
Deadline: December 2, 2018