Vacancy for Communications Intern in Brussels, BelgiumInternships 08.10.2018
FuelsEurope is looking for a 12 month intern for its Communications Department.
Start: October 2018
Purpose of the Role
Provide support to the Communication Team in daily activities, namely in :
- Contributing to the development of internal & external communication material (such as Reports, Statistical Report, Internal Newsletter, …)
- Preparing the daily press review and summarising articles relevant to Association’s activity
- Assisting in the organisation of Association events (e.g.Scientific Symposium, Annual Conference and Annual Dinner)
- Monitoring & identifying interesting conferences for speaking opportunities
- Preparing internal and external meetings
- Supporting websites management
- Assisting in social media accounts management (Twitter & LinkedIn)
FuelsEurope: Background Information
FuelsEurope represents with the EU institutions the interest of 41 companies operating refineries in the EU. Members account for almost 100% of EU petroleum refining capacity and more than 75% of EU motor fuel retail sales.
FuelsEurope aims to promote economically and environmentally sustainable refining, supply and use of petroleum products in the EU, by providing input and expert advice to the EU Institutions, Member State Governments and the wider community, thus contributing in a constructive and pro-active way to the development and implementation of EU policies and regulations.
Education & Experience
- Master in Communication,
- Proven interest in EU institutions /policy-making is an asset.
Required Skills & Competencies
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Computer literate (proven experience in MS Office, CMS (WordPress))
- Ability to produce clear content
- Project management skills
- Self-starter and autonomous in his/her work
- Strong organisation and time-management skills
- Flexible and team oriented
- Permit to work in the EU
Organisational Fit: Reports to the Communication Director
The internship is remunerated.
For application, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning “FuelsEurope internship in Communications” in the subject of your e-mail.
By applying for this vacancy, you agree that we use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All your private information will be deleted from our files after the recruitment process.
FuelsEurope - Bd du Souverain, 165 – 1160 Brussels – Belgium - www.fuelseurope.eu