Vacancy for MBA Analyst Intern in Baku, AzerbaijanInternships 24.10.2018
The U.S. Embassy in Baku is seeking individuals for an MBA Analyst Intern position in the Human Resources Section. Multiple selections may be made from this announcement.
BASIC FUNCTION OF THE POSITION: The intern will analyze data, design reports and presentations, manage independent projects, translate documents, and provide routine administrative support to the HR team, as well as to other sections in management as necessary. A copy of the complete position description listing all duties and responsibilities is available in the Human Resources Office. Contact ext. 3847.
Who May Apply : All Azerbaijan Citizen University Students.
NOTE: All applicants must address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item.
1. EDUCATION: Two years post-secondary study in Human Resources, Management, Project Management, Translation, Business Administration, International Relations, English Language and Literature, or related fields of study is required.
2. LANGUAGE: Level III (Good working knowledge) Speaking/Reading/Writing English is required. Level IV (Fluent) Speaking/Reading/Writing Azerbaijani or Russian. Level III (Good Working Knowledge) of reading/speaking/writing in the other language is required.
3. KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS: Attention to details, computer skills, and good interpersonal skills are required.
ADDITIONAL SELECTION CRITERIA:
The following is required:
- Azerbaijani citizen student in good academic standing at his/her current educational institution.
- Must be a continuing student upon completion of the internship.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- All applicants must have medical insurance.
- After selection, the student must receive security and medical clearance before receiving a formal offer of internship.
All candidates must be able to obtain and hold a Local Security Certification or Public Trust. Applicants must submit a Universal Application for Employment (DS-174) which is available on: