Vacancy for Events Intern in Brussels, BelgiumInternships 29.10.2018
The EENA is looking for an Events Intern who will support our Events Manager in the framework of EENA events organisation:
- EENA Conference & Exhibition 2019
- 112 Awards Ceremony
- 20th Anniversary celebration of EENA
The position is multidisciplinary and requires flexibility and adaptation to a rather small but quickly growing and dynamic NGO environment.
As an Events Intern, your mission will be to support the Events Manager all along the events organisation process to ensure success:
- Attract the maximum number of participants (e.g. invitations, registrations);
- Ensure the speakers’ and VIPs’ well-being;
- Secure a trustworthy relationship with exhibitors and sponsors (e.g. issuing invoices, collecting event material…);
- Maintain reliable contacts with hotels and venues;
- Supervise and coordinate suppliers’ performance;
- Design and produce conference materials (e.g. programme book, roll-ups, goodies…);
- Provide a qualitative administrative support (e.g. hotel & flights booking);
- Bring innovative ideas upgrading the events’ level;
- Other tasks as required.
The intern may also be asked to support the EENA team with other tasks.
- Fluent in English. A good knowledge of French is a plus;
- Highly organised & strong attention to details;
- Ability to multitask and prioritise among simultaneous rapidly evolving projects;
- Highly reliable;
- Tenacious, results-oriented and self-driven;
- Eager to continuously learn;
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc);
- Experienced use of Adobe Creative Suite CS6 in particular InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator is a strong plus;
- Committed to the objectives of EENA and citizens’ rights;
- Based in Brussels.
- A 6-months internship starting in January 2019
- Internship remunerated
- Office hours are Monday to Friday, 9.00 am to 6.00 pm; but the Events Intern will be invited to work and travel outside working hours including evenings and weeks in the context of EENA events.
Applications (CV and cover letter) have to be sent to directly to Taviana Caminiti (email@example.com) by 10 November.
Due to the expected high number of applications, please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.