Vacancy for Facility Management Intern in Baku, AzerbaijanInternships 11.04.2019
Founded in 1996 in Baku, Azerbaijan, SINTEKS LLC is now one of the largest and most successful fashion retailers in the Caucasus and Central Asia.
SINTEKS is committed to working with the world’s leading fashion brands – from established international fashion houses to emerging designer labels.
The company now has more than 80 stores operating in fashion, jewelry and food & beverage spheres.
We are currently looking for a candidate to fill Intern for Facility Department position.
The duties will include:
- Admitting the problems listed in the Cheking list, referring to ad hots
- Sending information about the solution of problems listed in the Cheking list by e-mail to the store
- Sending reprinted reparations to stores that have been solved, but not solved
- Overseeing the oversight provided by the daily administrative division
- Preparation of documents on monthly cash payments and submission to the financial department
- Payments for telephone, internet and public services
- Verification of the work performed by the service provider on the delivery-delivery report
- Do not interfere with business activities and other non-discriminatory practices, or use or interfere with equipment or other technical means without training or training.
- Provide timely information to the management on a serious problem during work
- Propose suggestions and initiatives that can explore or enhance the effectiveness of the work
- Working with MS office software’s
- Digital knowledge
- Full Time or Half time
- Desire with learning
- Flexible, disciplined, attentive, purposeful
- Student from Technical Universities are given preferences
Please send your CV to email@example.com highlighting the “Intern for Facility Department” in the subject title.