Vacancy for Programme Assistant in Brussels, BelgiumInternships 18.04.2019
The EPC is looking for a programme assistant (paid internship level), based in Brussels, to join its Sustainable Prosperity for Europe programme, for a period of six months (with the possibility of a maximum 6-month extension), starting as soon as possible.
The successful candidate should have a solid academic background, a good understanding of EU institutions, basic knowledge in some of the themes covered by the programme and interest to work in supporting activities (i.e. organising events and carrying out some background research) related especially to:
- climate and energy policies
- circular economy
- environmental policy
The candidate should have the following profile:
- University degree (Bachelor and/or Master) in a relevant subject
- Previous relevant experience (internship would suffice) in organising events
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Some experience in research
- Strong interest in European affairs
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Self-disciplined, able to work both independently and in a multinational team
- Dynamic, flexible, reliable and attentive to detail
- Fluency in English (oral and written); additional languages a plus.
The main duties are:
- Supporting the analysts in organising events (drafting event proposals, invitations and programmes, liaising with speakers and partners, assisting during the events)
- Candidates who meet the above requirements should send by e-mail a short motivation letter together with a CV to Maral Bedrossian (Ms), email@example.com. Please mention SPFE in the subject line.
Deadline for applications: Friday 3 May 2019.
In view of the expected high number of applications, we will only be able to contact the candidates shortlisted for an interview.
Thank you for your understanding and for your interest in this vacancy.