Vacancy for Intern (w/in Erasmus Plus Program) in Brussels, BelgiumInternships 19.02.2019
LEXIAL is a leading law firm specialised in business immigration law, having offices in Brussels, Paris and Geneva.
We are currently looking for an intern in our Brussels office with an immediate start available.
Successful candidates will have very good spoken and written English and French.
The role will involve:
- Preparing and managing the necessary documents for the clients
- Research of various legal issues in business immigration and EU law (notably sanctions)
- Drafting and updating legal documents
- Review and analysis of legal documents
- Assisting with business immigration files
- Various ad hoc projects
- An interesting traineeship at a reputed specialized firm.
- An international and dynamic working environment.
- This offer is for law students and fresh graduates, the internship will be done in the framework of Erasmus Plus Programme.
How to apply?
Via Email addressed to
Mr. Emmanuel Ruchat
Application must contain:
A cover letter in English or French specifying why you would like to join our team
A CV in English or French