Vacancy for Legal / Policy Intern in Brussels, BelgiumInternships 08.01.2019
POLYMER COMPLY EUROPE (www.polymercomplyeurope.eu) is offering an internship to a driven and thorough individual (m/f) who seeks to gain valuable insight into the work of a trade association in Brussels. The minimum duration of the internship is three months with the possibility of prolongation; the traineeship is remunerated. We are looking for someone to start in February the latest.
Your tasks will include:
- Carry out legal research in the field of Environment, Trade and Commercial EU Law
- Summarise legal texts and convey them for an audience of non-specialists
- Create and update records and databases
- Support the preparation of communication materials, such as reports and presentations
- Create visuals such as flyers, brochures, etc.
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary in complementary office activities
- Background: at least Bachelor, ideally Master in Law or Political sciences
- Fluency in English is a must
- Knowledge of French/German/Italian is an advantage
- Open-minded, flexible, and enthusiastic team player
- High attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to legally work in the EU
- A plus would be experience in legal research and exposure to Magic Circle law firms
This is a full-time position.
To apply, please send your CV and a maximum one-page cover letter to email@example.com at your earliest convenience and before the 20th January 2019 with the subject "PCE Internship".