Vacancy for Marketing Trainee in Baku, AzerbaijanInternships 29.01.2019
DANONE COMPANY is the one of the leading firms in FMCG industry having No.1 position globally in Fresh Dairy, No.2 position globally in both Waters and Baby Nutrition and No.1 position in Europe in Medical Nutrition. Through sustainable development strategy our company has been expanding its operations internationally operating in more than 150 countries. As Danone Company we are operating in both Azerbaijan and Georgia also and now we are looking for a Marketing Trainee who will be based in Azerbaijan, Baku.
• Minimum University Degree preferably from Business Administration/Economics from universities of Georgia or abroad.
• An open-minded, highly-organized, flexible, creative, confident team player with effective time-management and analytical skills
• Analytical mindset with touch of creativity
• Fluent in English, Russian
• Competent user of MS OFFICE software applications
• Monthly Competitive Price list & Analysis
• Monthly Sales Analysis
• Weekly store checks with post visit report to line manager
• Monthly internal research on consumer & market trends by categories, brands and consumer tribes
• Marketing BTL projects execution management (shared responsibility with BM)
• Trade Marketing projects follow-up & ensure excellence in execution including monthly planograms, MSL etc.
• BTL & TM activities monthly effectiveness analysis & recommendation
• Other tasks related to Marketing & Sales to be deployed by line managers
The candidates should apply to the e-mail: Aynour.Sadygova@danone.com OR personally to the address given below with their CV in English, not later than 28.02.2019