Vacancy for Management Business Analyst Intern in Baku, Azerbaijan
The U.S. Embassy in Baku is seeking individuals for a business analyst position in the Management (Administrative) Section. Multiple selections may be made from this announcement.
Note: All information and statement submitted for an internship vacancy are subject to verification. Any willful misstatement will result in elimination for internship consideration and if the individual is hired, subject to immediate termination irrespective of the length of internship.
BASIC FUNCTION OF THE POSITION
This temporary intern position will serve as an administrative assistant in the Management Office (Head of Administration) of the U.S. Embassy. Management offices include contracting, logistics, facilities, human resources, finance, community liaison, medical, and information technology. Interns will work directly for the Management Officer on discrete projects including process improvement, marketing, customer service, innovation, cost-cutting and efficiency that may include mapping processes; developing new performance measures; improving existing metrics to measure and improve services. A copy of the complete position description listing all duties and responsibilities is available in the Human Resources Office. Contact ext. 3847.
NOTE: All applicants must address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item.
1. EDUCATION: Two years post – secondary study in Business, Marketing, or related fields of study is required.
2. LANGUAGE: Level III (Good working knowledge) Speaking/Reading/Writing English is required.
3. KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS: Attention to details, computer skills, and good interpersonal skills are required.
ADDITIONAL SELECTION CRITERIA:
The following is required:
1. Azerbaijani citizen student in good academic standing at his/her current educational institution.
2. Must be a continuing student upon completion of the internship.
3. Must be at least 18 years of age.
4. All applicants must have medical insurance.
5. After selection, the student must receive security and medical clearance before receiving a formal offer of internship.
1. Universal Application for Employment (UAE) (Form DS-174)
2. Statement of Interest (in English);
3. Gratuitous Service Agreement (sample is available at U.S. Embassy Baku Internet page);
4. Written permission on internship from the educational institute (preferable in English), except for students at the following: ADA University, Khazar University, Baku Engineering University, Azerbaijan University of Languages, Baku Slavic University, Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University ;
5. Letter of recommendation (preferable in English);
6. Transcript of academic studies (preferable in English);
7. CV (Résumé)
Deadline: July 30, 2019
SUBMIT APPLICATION TO Only electronic copies: E-mail: BakuHRInternship@state.gov
POINT OF CONTACT HR Office Telephone: 488-33-00 http://azerbaijan.usembassy.gov