Vacancy for Government relations, EU Public & Government Affairs Intern in Brussels, BelgiumInternships 10.06.2019
ExxonMobil is the world’s largest publicly traded international oil and gas company, best known in the Benelux for its Esso and Mobil brands. With activities in nearly all countries around the world, ExxonMobil prides itself on its commitment to meeting the world’s growing demand for energy in an economically, environmentally and socially responsible manner. The company strives towards operational excellence with talented people, strong financial resources and cutting edge technology.
ExxonMobil Petroleum & Chemical b.v.b.a. is looking for a Government Relations intern to join its EU Public & Government Affairs team. The selected candidate will work in an engaging environment to contribute to ExxonMobil’s public affairs and outreach activities at the EU and regional levels. The remunerated six-month internship position is based in Brussels.
Start date: 1 September, 2019
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing policy analysis and research support on EU Government Relations topics;
- Monitoring regulatory activities and reporting on developments;
- Maintaining policy calendar;
- Assistance in organizing meetings, presentations and outreach activities;
- Attending and reporting on external events.
We are particularly looking for a candidate with:
- Background in EU affairs, international relations, or political administration;
- Experience in drafting research and briefing notes;
- Strong analytical capabilities;
- Interest in and experience with EU policy developments (ideally in the EU institutions);
- Good understanding of EU decision-making procedure;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Master’s degree;
- Development potential and shows leadership skills.
Submit your candidature today!
Application deadline: 16 June 2019. Applicants will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so apply now!
Apply here: https://exxonmobil.co/2MwuFGS