Vacancy for Programmes and Communications Intern in Berlin, GermanyInternships 11.11.2019
The EU-Russia Civil Society Forum e.V. (CSF) is looking for an intern who will be based at the CSF Secretariat in Berlin. The internship will last from January 13th until April 9 th , 2020. The EU-Russia Civil Society Forum was founded in March 2011 and is currently partnered with over 170 non-governmental organisationsin the EU and Russia. It is a platform for cooperation between civil society organisations from Russia and the EU with the purpose of developing common positions, designing advocacy activities and strengthening their voice among the general public, governments and other stakeholders. The CSF is currently financed by the EU and other governmental and private donors.
This position is full-time (40 hours per week). The intern will assist the work of the Operations and Programmes Department of the CSF Secretariat.
- Support the planning of the General Assembly 2020;
- Support the planning and the implementation of programmes such as the re-granting programmes for Forum members, Reflecting Europe, Europe Lab and publications such as The Report on State of Civil Society;
- Update information about the projects and programmes on CSF’s various online platforms;
- Perform general administrative and office work of the CSF Secretariat;
- Translate various documents from English into Russian and from Russian into English depending on language knowledge
- Enrolled at an EU university for the entire duration of the internship (preferably as a compulsory internship as part of one’s studies).
- The ability to work both in a team and on your own.
- Strong organisational skills and interest in project/event management on an international level.
- Excellent English and good Russian; Native English or German and command of other European languages are an asset.
**For Non-EU applicants – legal permit to stay in Germany throughout the internship duration (90 days).
- 3 month position (40 hours per week) starting on January 13th , 2020.
- Interesting job in a growing and innovative international NGO involving interaction with leading non-governmental actors in the EU and Russia.
- Friendly working atmosphere and multicultural staff.
- Monthly compensation of EUR 350 (all the costs – accommodation, board, possibly relocation costs, etc. - are borne by the intern or the sending organisation).
How to apply:
Please send your application (letter of motivation and CV) in one pdf by December 8 th , 2019 to Christina Riek, Project Coordinator at the EU-Russia Civil Society Forum at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will take place on in the middle of December via online talk.
For more information on the work of the EU-Russia Civil Society Forum e.V. see: https://www.facebook.com/eurussiacsf