Vacancy for Credit Risk Intern in Baku, AzerbaijanInternships 25.09.2019
OJSC International Bank of Azerbaijan (IBA) is seeking Credit Risk Intern for its Credit Risk Management division.
IBA is one of Azerbaijan’s leading corporate banks. Established in 1992, Bank provides various banking products and services for retail and corporate customers in the Republic of Azerbaijan. It offers private and corporate customer current accounts, savings accounts, deposits, investment savings products, custody, credit and debit cards, consumer loans and mortgages, direct debit facilities, overdrafts, loan and other credit facilities, and foreign currency and derivative products. The bank enjoys a unique position in the history of its nation: the institution has played a key role in bringing the country of Azerbaijan, a “new” country with an ancient heritage and culture, into the 21st century’s global economy.
- Implementation and reporting of IFRS 9 from a credit risk perspective (classification and impairment)
- Provide viewpoint on Risk tolerance, including benchmark metrics such as control limits, caps and key Risk indicators, and diversification to maximize Risk adjusted returns
- Recommend for implementing credit portfolio stress testing (probability of default, EL, Credit VaR, etc.)
- Analyze portfolio level information to identify and monitor key risk factors and develop proposed solutions
- Contribute to preparation of formal monthly and quarterly reporting that is viewed by senior management, regulators, and other outside agencies
- Provide support in the design, implementation, and analysis of ad hoc requests for credit risk measurement and metrics
Required qualifications & skills:
- Education: Bachelor degree in finance, economics or other relevant field;
- Corporate finance/statistics or financial accounting background;
- Good understanding of IFRS 9 or IAS 39, especially classification and impairment;
- Knowledge of adopted normative acts by the CBA and FIMSA about loan terms classification and policies;
- Preferable Certificates in Finance Modeling, DipIFR, CFA levels.
If you meet the requirements please e-mail your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org until Nov 29, 2019, Please indicate the name of the position (Credit Risk Intern) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.