Call for Applications: Google Human Resources Apprenticeship 2020/2021Internships 08.04.2020
Deadline: 30 april 2020
- Ability to commit to a 12-month apprenticeship.
- Ability to speak and write in English and French fluently and idiomatically.
- Previous internship experience in Human Resources, Consulting, Customer Service or related fields.
- Experience in project management and/or organizing events.
About the job
At Google, one Googler can make a huge impact, and it’s no different with our Apprentices. As an Apprentice, you’ll have the opportunity to work on projects core to Google’s business and strategy. You will join the Human Resource teams at Google and will be assigned a manager for the duration of your 12-month apprenticeship.
Google aspires to be an organization that reflects the globally diverse audience that our search engine and tools serve. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures leads to the creation of better products and services. Interacting with people in all parts of the company will give you insight into our unique enterprise and corporate culture.
This apprenticeship is offered in People Operations: Google's People Operations roles are focused on redefining "human resources" and preserving Google's unique culture in the way we attract, hire, develop, and reward talented people.
- Provide general support to the HRBPs in the operations organization. Coordinate and assist with the planning and execution of HR projects or events.
- Facilitate the new hire/transfer brief and coordinate the associated onboarding process.
- Provide insightful data. Develop and deliver documentation related to local employee relations. Collect, maintain, analyze and track information.
- Partner with Googlers to organize Paris office events, such as 'Take Your Child to Work Day'.
- Learn and master Google's internal systems and run various reports as needed.