Internship Opportunity for Students in Baku, AzerbaijanInternships 07.02.2020
Schlumberger, the world's leading oilfield services company is pleased to announce Internship opportunity for non-technical students in following disciplines:
- Health, Safety & Environment (HSE)
- Procurement & Sourcing
- Internship is open for:
- recent bachelor and masters graduates (maximum of 3 years after graduation),
- current master students and bachelor students in the last years of their
education who can work full time starting from March 2020
- It is paid internship opportunity of 6 months
- Interns are expected to work full time, however, some flexibility can be offered in case of academic program
- Successful candidates are expected
- Hold degree or study toward degree in disciplines applicable for internship area
- Have Upper intermediate or higher level of English
- Demonstrate proven record of academic performance and leadership potential
- Work or volunteering experience is advantage
Interested candidates shall send CV to Recruitment.firstname.lastname@example.org by end of business day on February 21, 2020. Please make sure that you indicate: “Internship - discipline you are interested ” in the topic of your email.
Applicants are kindly asked to include following information to CV:
- Date of Birth
- Year of graduation (or expected year of graduation)
- University GPA.
- Title of graduation (diploma) work (if applicable)
- 3-4 sentence of personal statement that would introduce/characterize personality of the applicant.