Logistics Internship Program in Baku, AzerbaijanInternships 07.02.2020
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader operating in more than 200 countries with a product portfolio that includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands.
PepsiCo thrives where business connects with culture. We capture the spirit of now, creating unexpected experiences consumers love. You get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources—your platform to be daring on a global scale. Our diverse family of brands creates a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring ingenuity. Bring curiosity. Bring drive. You’ll learn twice as much in half the time.
Our culture is driven by our employees. No two days are the same; we’re dynamic and full of passionate teams embracing new ideas through our collaborative spirit.
At PepsiCo, What Makes You Unique, Makes Us Better!
Choose your way and learn and grow in the field of FMCG by starting a one-year full-time paid Internship program at PepsiCo Azerbaijan in the field of Logistics
What we’re looking for:
• Graduates or undergraduate students (IV years) of Economics, Business administration or any other technical field
• Previous experience through internships/projects in logistics field would be an advantage;
• Fluent in Russian language, English language on minimum intermediate level
• Knowledge of MS Office programs with proficiency in excel
• Strong analytical skills
• Proactive, with strong organizational skills
• Ready to put his/her knowledge into practice
• Highly motivated self-starter
• Demonstrated ability to work in a results-oriented, challenging environment
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• Ready to work full-time with possibility of flexible hours upon request
What we offer:
• Engagement in Demand Planning processes for 4 categories (Beverages, Snacks, Juices, Dairy) in Azerbaijan market, successful execution of marketing strategies of respective category and improvement of efficiency in business decision making.
• Salary - 400 AZN gross;
• Internship length – 12 months
• Access to corporate library and PepsiCo’s Online University
If you are eager to learn and progress through your career in an international community, you are more than welcome to send your resume to: email@example.com no later than March 1, 2020. Please do not forget to indicate the program title you are applying for in the subject line of your e-mail.
Please note that by sending your resume, you give your consent for the processing (collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, updating, modification, retrieval, use, blocking, deletion, destruction) and/or transferring your personal data with or without the use of automation equipment to the organizations (local or international) with which the company interacts on the basis of the relevant agreements.