Call for Applications: Internship at Yalta European Strategy, Kyiv, UkraineInternships 23.02.2020
Deadline: 1 April 2020
Yalta European Strategy (Ukraine) is looking for interns to assist in the organization of the 17th YES Annual Meeting from June to September 2020.
Short video on the 16th YES Meeting is available at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxB-6fUzv5k&list=PLUMsd6d7trnJ5nzX8e29T7zXCg6M90Uyv&index=2
- an opportunity to gain a unique experience in the international environment assisting in the preparation of the leading non-governmental forum in Ukraine taking place in September 2020;
- a chance to work directly with the most interesting speakers and participants of YES from politics, business and NGOs;
- a possibility to get an insight into the biggest international conference, taking place in Ukraine;
- a letter of recommendation upon successful completion of the internship;
- friendly working environment.
Tasks of interns:
- administrative support of the event (working with participants database, invitations, relevant event materials);
- communication with participants and speakers (e-mail correspondence, follow-up calls);
- organizational support of the event and direct work with the speakers during YES Annual Meeting on 10-12 September, 2020.
- fluency in English is a must;
- experience in organizing huge events would be an asset;
- ability to meet deadlines and attention to details.
Terms and conditions:
- Dates: June – September 2020
- Full time
- Unpaid (we provide reimbursement of travel expenses)
Interested candidates are welcomed to send their CV and motivation letter in English on firstname.lastname@example.org