Vacancy for Accounting Technology Intern in Baku, AzerbaijanInternships 11.03.2020
PwC Azerbaijan is looking for Accounting Technology Intern in Baku, Azerbaijan.
The successful candidate will:
- Help to lead the Tax and Accounting Technology projects of the Tax Reporting & Strategy (TRS) division;
- Provide input in Accounting software implementation both in PwC and in Client companies;
- Liaise with PwC regional teams to understand best practices in the Tax and Accounting Technology;
- Train PwC TRS staff on various Tax and Accounting software (mainly 1C and MS NAV);
- Provide technical assistance to the TRS team when required;
Contribute to the effectiveness of the TRS team by proposing automation and optimization solutions;
- Contribute to the implementation of the strategic plan for the development of the Tax and Accounting practice.
Who we are looking for:
- A recent graduate student with a major in Math, Finance & Accounting or Economic Cybernetics;
- Strong research and analytical skills and proactive approach to delivering solutions;
- Knowledge of Accounting principles and basic understanding of the Tax legislation of Azerbaijan Republic;
- Knowledge of MS Excel, basic programming skills (VBA, SQL);
- Knowledge of 1C, MS NAV, SAP or any other accounting software as an asset;
- Strong command of spoken and written Azerbaijani, Russian, and English;
- Willingness to undertake new and challenging tasks;
- Strong team working skills and motivation for personal development.
Detailed information is available at the following link: https://bit.ly/2Q7lEDn
Deadline for submission of applications is march 31, 2020.