Funded traineeship for young graduates at the EU Delegation to UkraineInternships 12.03.2020
Are you a young graduate interested in international relations? Are you curious to learn more about work of a diplomatic mission and how the EU Delegation represents EU interests and values in Ukraine?
What does the EU Delegation to Ukraine offer?
A traineeship of 5 months within the Economic / Energy Section of the EU Delegation to Ukraine, starting in May 2020.
Economic / Energy Section of the Delegation of the EU in Ukraine is in charge of managing projects as well as monitoring and accompanying the developments in the area of economic cooperation, energy, environment, transport and infrastructure, climate action.
- Analysis of legislation and legal texts in the above areas, notably energy /energy efficiency as well as competition;
- Data gathering and analysis of economic and energy indicators in the country;
- Support to compilation of reports and briefings;
- Participation in internal and external meetings/events, reporting;
- Organisation of meetings/events;
- Assist the work of the Section as required.