BIS Accounting positionJobs 22.09.2013
Interest candidates can send their CVs to Mr. Root directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
The BIS Accounting position is a five-days-a-week from 8:15 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. for twelve-month out of the year for which the beginning pay is $1,000 per month, but this salary will be higher for individuals with a strong educational background and work experience. The job entails the following:
1. accept payment of school fees in cash from parents.
2. make payroll payments in cash for those who are paid accordingly.
3. reimburse individuals for purchases.
4. maintain teacher's internal accounts by keeping record of their balances.
5. maintain all school financial records using the Quality Schools International (QSI) accounting software.
6. maintain all school financial records according to the QSI prescribed system.