Vacancy for Receptionist in Manama, BahrainJobs 06.04.2017
Receptionist – IPI NY
This is a full-time position within the Finance and Administration department to support administration of the office. The Receptionist is under the overall supervision of the Office Manager.
The position requires an energetic multitasker with excellent judgment, discretion, attention to details, initiative, and the ability to prioritize. It is imperative and essential that the person in this position has excellent communication skills, the ability to remain calm under pressure, is polite and has a positive disposition when liaising with staff and guests.
- Receive, greet, and direct all visitors;
- Handle all incoming phone calls;
- Monitor general and employment email boxes;
- Monitor all staff attendance;
- Maintain office supplies;
- Prepare outgoing materials for pickup and update courier log accordingly;
- Sign shipping and delivery forms, and distribute incoming deliveries;
- Maintain kitchen area in neat condition and stock kitchen supplies;
- Custodian of Petty Cash;
- Submit Amex and other Administrative expense reports to Bookkeeper; and
- Make arrangements for service of equipment.
- College preferred, but not required;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills and an extraordinary attention to detail;
- Excellent ability to multitask; and
- Excellent Word and Excel skills.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. The position will be filled as soon as a successful candidate is identified.