Vacancy for Monitoring and Evaluation in Vocational Education and Training in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 14.12.2017
Project: EU Support to Vocational Education and Training Reform in Azerbaijan
Job: Monitoring and Evaluation in Vocational Education and Training
NIRAS Sweden AB as lead in a consortium with Eductrade (Spain) and A.R.S. Progetti (Italy) has concluded contract to provide Technical Assistance to Support to Vocational Education and Training (VET) in Azerbaijan; EuropeAid/137866/DH/SER/AZ which is implemented by The Ministry of Education in the Republic of Azerbaijan and funded by the Delegation of the European Union to the Republic of Azerbaijan. The project has started in January 2017 and will continue for 33 months.
The project team is looking for an expert for 340 days from January 2018 until October 2019 that will provide expertise and will coordinate activities in the following areas under supervision of the Team Leader, in close cooperation with the long-term experts, the State Agency for Vocational Education and short-term experts:
- Establishment and implementation of M&E system in Vocational Education and Training;
- Monitoring of Grant projects
General qualifications and skills:
- At least a University degree in Education, Vocational Education and Training or in another field relevant to the project, or a Bachelor degree in an unrelated field and professional experience in the education and / or labour sector and / or in monitoring and evaluation;
- Fluency in oral and written English and Azerbaijani.
- Good communication / networking skills
General professional experience
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience, of which at least 3 years in the education and / or labour sector and / or in monitoring and evaluation;
Specific professional experience:
- 3 years experience in working in monitoring and evaluation, preferably in education;
- Experience in coordinating the work of experts, preferably in the field of monitoring and evaluation;
Applicants must have the Azerbaijani nationality. A more detailed description of the tasks and requirements can be acquired by e-mail.
Please send your application containing your CV and a motivation latest by Saturday, 16 December 2017, addressed to: email@example.com