Vacancy for Waiter/Waitress in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 08.06.2017
• Experience – at least 1 year as waiter/waitress
- Advanced knowledge of Azerbaijani, English and Russian languages is a must
- Proven work experience as a waiter or waitress
- Service orientation and excellent organizational skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Active listening and effective communication competencies
- Good physical condition
- Provide excellent customer service to ensure satisfaction
- Greet customers and present menu
- Make menu recommendations or share additional information upon request
- Take and serve food/drinks orders and up-sell additional products when appropriate
- Arrange table settings and maintain tables clean and tidy
- Check products for quality and correct any problems
- Working closely with all serving and kitchen staff
- Follow all relevant health department rules/regulations and all customer service guidelines
- Employment contract till 30.08.2017
- Work Schedule - 6/1
- Transportation – from Koroglu metrostation to Dalğa Beach Aquapark and back
- Lunch provision
If you are interested in this job, please email your CV preferably in Word or PDF format to email@example.com specifying “Waiter/Waitress candidates will be contacted.
Applications without Subject will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.