Vacancy for Programmer in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 02.05.2017
Roles & Responsibilities
- Modifies moderately complex applications programs from detailed specifications;
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, and maintains those programs;
- Provides design recommendations based on long-term IT organization strategy;
- Provides expertise regarding the integration of applications across the business;
- Determines specifications, then plans, designs, and develops the most complex and business critical software solutions, utilizing appropriate software engineering processes — either individually or in concert with project team.
Qualification and requirements:
- A university degree in computer science or related field;
- Ability to develop mobile applications;
- Awareness of basic principles of ERP,MRP,Production;
- Good knowledge of Technical English;
- Any certificate in the field of programming languages is a plus.