Vacancy for Golf sales and Event Coordinator in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 25.05.2017
Azersun Holding (Dreamland) is looking for Golf sales and event Coordinator
- To prepare and distribute detailed golf group enquiry proposals.
- To collate and send updated sales leads documentation
- To maintain and monitor confirmed groups and organize timely follow up emails to ensure all aspects of the event is organized.
- To confidently meet, greet and warmly welcome guests to the golf club and be on
- Organize and prepare important services including photography and any external events that may be requested
- Prepare and distribute a follow up email offering incentives to re-book in the near future.
- Liaise with the leading Hotels in Baku and International markets to ensure promotion of golf offers.
- Prepare and distribute finalized invoice for payment to be received in a timely manner.
- Work with travel agents and tour operators to promote golf in Baku
- Arrange meetings and appointments as required to actively drive group golf sales.
- To distribute weekly and monthly accurate sales forecasts showing trends and growth across all visitor markets.
- To manage social media channels to help promote group golf events at the golf club.
- Accompany the department head or manager to meetings and appointments providing support as required with showrounds and guest visits.
- To provide the department head or manager any other administrative support they require in the course of performing their role.
- Work with the GM to attend travel expo’s and trade shows.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an administration and sales role(s).
- Strong service standard skills.
- Ability to relate to guests from a variety of backgrounds.
- Ability to multi task and manage time effectively.
- Excellent organizational skills and be able to meet deadlines
- Excellent English and Russian oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
If you feel you are right candidate and are interested in this opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Email Subject: Golf sales and events Coordinator) or register and apply through www.azersunhr.com