Vacancy for Commerce Director in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 31.05.2017
The company is an international wholesaler representing premium producers to retail and HoReCa sectors in the Eastern and Central Europe. It’s European Union’s country and Azerbaijan joint company which established a local FMCG distribution company in Baku with an aim to build, develop and maintain sales, marketing and distribution operations of its products.
Ever since its establishment in 1990’s Company has recorded a dynamic growth. Following market success in the distribution of their premium products, they have reached leading positions in many countries and are expanding in the region.
As a Commerce Director in an autonomous branch of an international company, you will be reporting directly to the General Director and be responsible for the company's sales and business planning processes. The task will be to lead and coach a sales team for business development and increase further company’s revenues in domestic market.
The main responsibility will be to manage company in Azerbaijan maximizing company’s profit share by growing companies’ sales and market share in local market. The position will take care of sales, distribution management, marketing management analysing the current business, developing strategic plan towards new clients and new business opportunities.
- expand the sales channel base by proactively acquiring new accounts;
- increase sales to existing customers;
- keep in regular contact with key customers
- negotiate key customer contracts;
- take action in difficult customer situations;
- analyse the market and take action accordingly, proposing new approaches where appropriate;
- introduce new products/brands where market opportunities exist;
- maximize gross profit margins;
- minimize operating costs;
- control assets (e.g. stock and debtors) maximizing the ROI on each asset;
- build and retain a motivated team; train, advise and support staff giving feedback on performance;
- make long and short term plans and set concrete goals for the branch, himself and his team; monitor the achievement of plans and goals;
- make annual budgets and forecasts and achieve them;
- cooperate with other company’s branches and central departments and people within the company;
- Previous sales experience in senior management role in the FMCG or consumer goods industry is a must
- Education University degree with focus on Economics/ Business Management
- Proficiency in Azeri, English and Russian is a must
- Ability to treat customers, vendors and co-workers in a courteous and professional manner and develop enduring positive and productive relationships with all stakeholders
- Strong FMCG distribution understanding and people team-building skill
If you think your experience matches the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com and/or contact on Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/rutarataviciute/
Telephone for inquiries +447438970339