Vacancy for Product Manager in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 26.10.2017
We’re looking for a disciplined and impact-driven B2B & B2I Product Manager who wants to help us transform enterprise influencer marketing software. Collaborating with the founders, stakeholders, and cross-functional teams, you will coordinate and lead key product initiatives. You will be responsible for influencing, inspiring, and guiding effective and efficient product development.
- ➔ Help define the roadmap and product strategy
- ➔ Communicate product direction, coordinate sprint cycles, ensure quality, and act as liaison with leads from engineering, design, QA, and client-facing teams to ensure we build the right things, at the right time
- ➔ Identify underserved market needs, facilitate solutions design, and assess the technical, UX, and business impact of opportunities
- ➔ Prioritize, define, and validate features, aligned to strategic initiatives and business drivers
- ➔ Proactively enhance our product development processes and best practices
- ➔ Write documentation including product scope, user stories, user flows, value propositions, go-to-market plans, test cases, and issues/tickets
- ➔ Partner with customer success and sales to understand and prioritize user issues and requests
- ➔ Accountable for release outcomes; supporting design, tech and QA teams with reviewing and ensuring UX and overall quality
- ➔ Implement analytics to measure and validate success in terms of usage, engagement, task success, and satisfaction
- ➔ Monitor partner updates, develop competitive intel and evaluate opportunities in the technology landscape
- ➔ Champion innovation and continuous improvement
- ➔ Represent the Keepface team and embody our product principles: Think Big, Start Simple, Leap Forward, Stay Flexible, Win Together.
What we're looking for:
- ➔ 4+ years of overall industry experience with at least 2+ as a product manager
- ➔ Passion about Keepface, our vision, and the problem we are solving
- ➔ Experience in enterprise SaaS, marketing cloud, and SMMS is a big plus
- ➔ Strong track record working with front-end, back-end, data and AI engineers
- ➔ Strong track record working with product and communications designers
- ➔ Business and data analysis skills, including requirements gathering and user science - analytics and research
- ➔ Clear and precise communication skills, and ability to work with remote and distributed teams in a rapidly growing, not-super-structured, startup environment
- ➔ Amazing organizational and problem-solving skills, balancing many projects, rigid timelines, and client requests
- ➔ Desire to contribute to a culture of craftsmanship, impact, speed, empathy, and shared success
- ➔ Hands-on with software tools for project management, software development, and product road mapping
- ➔ Ability to thrive and have fun in a fast-paced, ever-changing, high-growth company
Salary depending on base salary requirements, relevant experience/career background, and monthly operational bonuses
Why would you want to work here?
At Keepface you will make a global impact. Keepface connects tenacious brands and influential content creators, curating an online marketplace for shareable stories. Every brand has a story to tell and so does every employee. We encourage an atmosphere that fosters employees to grow and develop individually and as a team. Part of Keepface's strategy is to encourage an atmosphere of growth, development, and fun at work to invest directly in its people, as they are the very fabric of the company. We push each other, learn from each other, and strive to continually grow as a team.
Team member benefits:
- A. Flexible work environment
- B. Relaxed dress code
- C. Vacation
- D. Parental leave
- E. Culture of learning
- F. Ongoing education allowance
- G. Annual company cruise
- H. Open and caring leadership
Keepface is the influencer marketing platform for driving conversions on social networks. Keepface is a unique platform for brands to filter most relevant influencers, communicate with them and manage campaigns using real-time analytic data provided by Keepface. Brand campaigns can be initiated by corporations, agencies, government, embassies, and organizations. Influencers also can offer their content ideas and to the brands and get funded for creation. We use big data to categorize the influencers so that system can automatically offer most relevant influencers to the brands according to their target group and marketing objectives. Keepface plays a historic role of being the first market mover in Caucasus and Central Asia countries. Registered in DMCC Free Zone, Keepface functions in the AstroLabs Dubai - region's premier co-working space for digital technology companies. With Astrolabs Keepface aims to set up a presence in Dubai and scale regional coverage for Central Asia, Caucasus, Turkey, Russia, and MENA.
Cvs to: email@example.com