Vacancy for Administrative Assistant in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 10.04.2018
International Development Program
An international development program that contributes to strengthening citizen engagement in socio-economic development at the regional level in Azerbaijan is seeking a candidate for the position of Administrative Assistant for its regional office in Guba-Khachmaz.
All qualified applicants will be considered solely on the basis of merit. Salary will be determined based on experience. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: April 19, 2018
Administrative Assistant, in the respective regional office in Guba-Khachmaz, will be responsible for the effective and timely day-to-day office operations and the financial management of the office. Administrative Assistant, from the respective regional office, will also provide administrative support to respective Regional Units and will use her/his technical skills, education, experience, and country knowledge to accomplish the following tasks:
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Create and maintain systems and procedures for ensuring safe and effective management and maintenance of office files and folders;
- Assist with the logistical aspects of organizing public event and training activities in the respective region, including setting up training rooms and equipment;
- Assist in organizing Project Evaluation Committee meetings in the region and the project inauguration events;
- Ensure that office operations run smoothly, that equipment and Internet services work properly, and liaise with appropriate services or with the Finance /HR Officer to fix potential problems;
- Arrange and monitor cleaning services, office maintenance and repair, procurement of office supplies;
- Supervise the Driver in the respective regional office and assign him accordingly;
- Update and maintain office equipment, furniture, and non-expandable supplies Inventory for the respective regional office;
- Maintain petty cash and keep accurate and detailed records of all financial operations that she/he is responsible for.
- At least three years of experience in administrative work;
- Strong interpersonal skills, very well organized, and detailed oriented;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work on a busy schedule;
- High school degree, university degree is preferred;
- Impeccable professional and personal integrity;
- Fluency in written and spoken Azerbaijani and English languages.
How to apply:
Interested candidate should submit: (i) CV that is no longer than three pages; (ii) brief cover letter; (iii) names and contact information for three professional references by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in the subject line of the email the title of the position being applied for (example: Administrative Assistant , etc).