Vacancy for English Teacher in Shekvetili, Guria, GeorgiaJobs 13.04.2018
Position: English Teacher
Project: “Young Leaders” International Summer Camp
Location: Shekvetili, Guria, Georgia
- English teaching experience
- University degree or TEFL/TESOL qualification
- Level of English – Advanced
- No any bad habits (smoking, drinking etc.)
- Need to have medical certificate with necessary analyses and fluorography (before start of camp sessions)
- Need to have certificate on criminal record (before start of camp sessions)
Personal qualities and skills
- Very good attitude towards children, love to work with them, high communication skills, ability to learn, flexibility, ability to handle stress, ability to work in team, creativity, good organization skills, dedication to health lifestyle
Duties and responsibilities
- Each candidate has to prepare lessons plan, program for 16 lessons (24 hrs)
- Teacher conducts lessons for two groups of 8-12 children aged 10-17
- Teacher should control children to follow the rules, regulations and schedule
- Take part in general activities according to instructions from supervisor
Period and working hours
Teacher always must be on the camp territory during the session. Each season lasts 12 days/11 nights. There are 3 sessions:
Working hours: 10.00-13.00 and 15.00-18.00
P.S. Candidate can participate in one, two or three sessions.
Salary: $300 per session
Accommodation and meal
The company provides free accommodation, meals and transfer from/to airport or city. Accommodation: hotel room for 3-5 people (each room has separate bathroom, TV, mini fridge). Bed linen and towels are provided.
Meal: 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner), high quality of food is guaranteed.
Application and selection
Stage 1. Application. CV and cover letter should be in English and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (docx or pdf).
Please indicate in CV or cover letter:
- Your size of T-shirt according to international standard (XS, S, M, L and etc.)
- Session you can work in
- Reasons why you want to be a Teacher at camp
- Reasons why you should be chosen
When sending e-mail, please write the topic of e-mail “CV First Name, Family Name” (for example, “CV Jennifer Lawrence”). The name of the document should be with the same tittle.
Deadline – 30.04.2018, 18.00 (Tbilisi Time)
Stage 2. Interview. After successful interview and confirmation of candidacy, it will be necessary to sign a contract. Compulsory requirement is taking preparation training 1 week before the camp (08.06.2018-15.06.2018).
Contact person: David Kbilashvili
Mobile: +995 595 14 16 20