Vacancy for Team Leader (Camp Counselor) in Shekvetili, Guria, GeorgiaJobs 13.04.2018
Position: Team Leader (Camp Counselor)
Project: “Young Leaders” International Summer Camp
Location: Shekvetili, Guria, Georgia
- Age 19-25
- University student or a graduate
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate-Advanced
- Knowledge of Russian and/or Georgian
- No any bad habits (no smoking and drinking habits!)
- Need to have medical certificate with necessary analyses and fluorography (before start of camp sessions)
- Need to have certificate on criminal record (before start of camp sessions)
- Each candidate has to participate in trainings in Tbilisi before the camp (08.06.2018-15.06.2018)
Personal qualities and skills
- Very good attitude towards children, love to work with them, high communication skills, ability to learn, flexibility, ability to handle stress, ability to work in team, creativity, good organization skills, dedication to health lifestyle
- Candidate should have some hobby or interest which he or she can demonstrate and teach (for example singing, dancing, playing musical instruments, qualification or some level in different types of sport)
Duties and responsibilities
- 2 team leaders will be responsible for a group of 20 children aged 10-17
Team leader must:
- Control children in terms of their hygiene, clothes, general appearance, order in their rooms
- Control children to follow the rules, regulations and schedule
- Organize compulsory participation of children in all general cultural and sport activities
- Design plan of activities for children, coordinate the plan with supervisor, report on its implementation
- Take part in arranging general activities according to instructions from supervisor
Period and working hours
Team leaders always must be on the camp territory during the session. Each season lasts 12 days/11 nights.
There are 3 sessions:
Working hours: 08.00-23.00, there are breaks during the day.
P.S. Candidate can participate in one, two or three sessions.
Salary: $100 per session
Accommodation and meal
The company provides free accommodation, meals and transfer from/to airport or city. Accommodation: hotel room for 3-5 people (each room has separate bathroom, TV, mini fridge). Bed linen and towels are provided. Meal: 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner), high quality of food is guaranteed.
Application and selection
Stage 1. Application. CV and cover letter should be in English and sent to email@example.com (docx or pdf).
Please indicate in CV or cover letter:
- Your size of T-shirt according to international standard (XS, S, M, L and etc.)
- Session you can work in
- Reasons why you want to be a team leader
- Reasons why you should be chosen
When sending e-mail, please write the topic of e-mail “CV First Name, Family Name” (for example, “CV Ketevan Topuria”). The name of the document should be with the same tittle.
Deadline – 30.04.2018, 18.00 (Tbilisi Time)
Stage 2. Interview. After successful interview and confirmation of candidacy, it will be necessary to sign a contract. Compulsory requirement is taking preparation training 1 week before the camp (08.06.2018-15.06.2018).
Contact person: Assylbek Momynov
Mobile: +995 574 04 5433 (WhatsApp is preferable)