Vacancy for PR and Marketing Coordinator in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 26.04.2018
PR and Marketing Coordinator
ABOUT: “Boulevard Hotel Baku”
The hotel is affiliated with the Autograph Collection, Marriott's brand featuring an exclusive portfolio of upscale independent hotels and resorts. Boulevard Hotel offers 818 comfortable rooms and it will be the largest conference hotel in Azerbaijan. Boulevard Hotel Baku is managed by Absheron Hotel Group and is a part of Autograph Collection, Marriott’s brand featuring exclusive portfolio of upscale independent hotels and resorts.
- Coordinate and assist with delivering all agreed marketing and PR strategies and monitor on-going marketing and PR campaigns performance and reporting as directed by the Line Manager;
- Developing and implementing promotional activity, collateral and in-house merchandising as well as maintaining the hotel's media library to include video, film and press coverage archives;
- Promote the hotel's marketing activities to the media covering all food and beverage, rooms and event promotions;
- Support all internal communication activities including, but not limited to, regional and area updates, press release writing, newsletters and drafting speeches for company executives and assisting with senior management interviews with relevant preparation material;
- Promote and support all marketing and PR activities including special events, sponsorship opportunities, merchandising campaigns, exhibitions and property inspections;
- Support the department with media relations involving tracking social media, updating press kits, archiving news releases and press coverage, maintaining media databases, coordinating interviews, and ensuring relevant administrative duties are completed in advance of media visits;
- Organize and manage familiarization trips for media professionals and entertain local media where appropriate;
- Assist with and, where required, lead on-site photos shoots and hotel filming whilst ensuring all relevant administration approvals are completed and confirmed;
- Execute and implement appropriate use of marketing and PR content, creative resources, translation and photography while optimizing an effective online presence in line with regional strategy;
- Respond to customer postings as appropriate tackling any complaints and issues.
- At least 1 year previous Marketing and/or Press Relations experience in a similar environment
- Proven experience of working to and understanding key marketing and PR disciplines, plans and strategies
- Good command of the Azerbaijani, English and Russian language is essential, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, project and time management
- Creatively minded and has a desire to work in marketing and/or PR for the hospitality industry
- Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges
- Ability to work under pressure at all times
- Able to interact effectively, create solutions, influence others and work diplomatically with a wide range of individuals
- Demonstrates ability to interact effectively with various levels of management
- Demonstrates an understanding of commercial awareness, able to adapt to changing priorities with key judgment and decision making skills
- Professional approach, clean and well-groomed at all times
- Friendly demeanor, positive and enthusiastic attitude with strong customer focus and ability to work independently
- Honesty, integrity, passion for hard work and achieving results and successful outcomes
- Demonstrated self-starter, with excellent attention to detail
This position offers a competitive career opportunity.
Interested Candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com until May 15, 2018
Please type “PR and Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line of your message. CVs without position name indication in subject will not be considered.