Vacancy for Junior Fellow in Brussels, BelgiumJobs 30.04.2018
About the fellowship programme at The Good Lobby
The fellowship programme at The Good Lobby aims at offering the junior fellow a unique exposure to the life at The Good Lobby - a skill-sharing community/ a civic start-up that brings together a wide community of professionals, ranging from civil advocates, social entrepreneurs, lobbyists (both in-house and consultants), campaigners, academics/ researchers, activists, foundations’ representatives, civic entrepreneurs and graduates who believe that democracy deserves new and more innovative tools.
The Good Lobby is currently seeking a Junior Fellow to support the two Partnership Managers and other senior fellows on a range of activities, such as:
- support the day-to-day office operations of the Partnership team,
- assist in the organisation of various online and offline educational activities including conferences, workshops and trainings all across Europe,
- provide assistance to the partnership management team
- provide research support on various topics linked to the role and activity of Civil Society
The Fellow will have the opportunity to attend and learn from the educational activities organised in-house, attend institutional and networking events and receive tailored career advice.
- The Good Lobby is looking for a young graduate who is sharing our passion about activism and civic engagement in public policy, ready for a professional voluntary experience in Brussels.
- Fluency in English is required and the knowledge of any other languages is an asset.
- A few relevant experiences in civic activism and/or public communication are necessary.
- The Junior Fellow will be expected to work 4-6 hours per week over a six/ eight-month period (flexible arrangements are possible).
Given the limited hourly commitment and the training opportunity offer, this position does not foresee any financial compensation.
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV and a short cover letter and/ or a short video (maximum 2 minutes) describing their motivation to join The Good Lobby to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Junior Fellow Application’.
Applications should be submitted not later than May 15th, 2018.
Due to the high number of applications we receive daily, we might not be able to provide personal feedback to all candidates. You will be contacted by our team if you are selected for an interview.
Applications will be treated with the utmost care and discretion.
Find out more about The Good Lobby and our projects at: http://www.thegoodlobby.eu/