Vacancy for Food and Beverage Supervisor at Intourist Hotel Baku, Autograph CollectionJobs 01.08.2018
POSITION: Food and Beverage Supervisor at Intourist Hotel Baku, Autograph Collection
About Intourist Hotel:
Located in the heart of Baku city and overlooking the waterfront boulevard, known as the National Park, this boutique hotel offers 150 alluring guest rooms and suites. With close proximity to major attractions, the hotel offers superb connections throughout the city. Intourist Hotel Baku revives an 80-year-old legacy, while bringing in the best of modern hospitality experience with its elegant rooms and suites and unique dining facilities.
Intourist Hotel Baku is managed by Absheron Hotel Group and is a part of Autograph Collection, Marriott’s brand featuring exclusive portfolio of upscale independent hotels and resorts. Absheron Hotel Group also manages Pik Palace and Park Chalet Hotels in Shahdag Mountain Resort and Boulevard Hotel Baku opening in 2015.
- Responsible for maintaining service standards in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Is thoroughly familiar with Private Dining Menu, Beverages, wine list and prices.
- Knows ingredients and methods of preparation for all food items and must know wines which compliment various foods.
- Ensures that all items are properly presented and served at the correct temperature.
- Follows the standard operating procedures given, every time.
- Takes immediate action when service is requested, and helps colleagues any time it is needed.
- To give a very elegant, warm and personalized service to the guest.
- To act as Final check on the quality of food and drinks before they are served to our guests.
- To assist superiors in maintaining standards by communicating any problems in your work surroundings.
- To prepare the store requisitions one day in advance and assist in pick-up of stores as per the time schedules.
- To personally get involved in all sections for handover to the incoming shift.
- To ensure that the waiters/waitresses, barmen uniform and grooming adhere to the hotel standards at all times.
- Responsible for maintaining proper inventory and maintenance of equipment and operating supplies.
- Will act as a role model for the waiters/ waitresses for service, setting and pickup of orders.
- To train employees on a regular basis on food, beverage, hygiene and other matters related to the job.
- Maintain knowledge of all company promotions and hotel pricing, to provide information to guests, on request.
- Adhere to company policy for reporting accidents and incidents.
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Be involved and contribute at team briefings.
- At least 2-3 years of progressive experience in a five-star hotel or related field preferred
- College course work in related field helpful.
- Ability to understand and utilize basic computer equipment and applications
- 1 to 2 years supervisory or same position experience in F&B Department Required
- Supervising, training and instructing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Anticipate guest’s needs and respond with congenial hospitality
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to delegate and organize work flow
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently
- Stress Management
This position offers a competitive career opportunity.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.