Vacancy for Students Affairs Specialist in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 01.08.2018
Position title: Students Affairs Specialist
Duration: Full-time job
- Registering students to ASOIU, UNISTRA
- Coordination between students, parents, teachers and administrative staff.
- Informing students about university rules (including examination rules)
- Preparing internal documentation related to student affairs.
- Providing teachers with students lists
- Informing teachers about student’s problems related to study programs.
- Informing students about changes in timetable.
- Informing students about examination, behavior rules
- Implementation of rules and policies according class absences, ensuring compatibility with operating ASOIU and UNISTRA rules.
- Coordinating and preparing meetings for students and parents.
- Advising students on policy issues and resolving problems as necessary.
- Master Degree in education administration or similar field.
- Fluency in English and Azerbaijani is a must and French language preferable.
- The ability to project a strong positive image of the University through personal interaction with parents, staff, students, and others is required.
- The ability to solve problems commonly found within the higher education environment
- Willingness to learn and take on new tasks as needed
- Proficiency with computing software such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure and with tough deadlines.
Send CV and cover letter in English language (PDF format) at: email@example.com