Vacancy for Project and Research Assistant in Belgrade, SerbiaJobs 03.12.2018
European Policy Centre (CEP), non-governmental, non-profit, independent think-tank based in Belgrade, Serbia, is announcing the call to recruit one person for a position of Project and Research Assistant. The position is based in Belgrade, Serbia.
Scope of work:
We are looking for a responsible and result-focused professional, to contribute to project management and research activities, principally in the following fields of our work:
- Good governance
- Internal market/competitiveness
- EU accession process
- Consistently ensures timeliness and quality of project work;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to express ideas clearly; to work both independently and in teams;
- Shares knowledge and experience;
- Focuses on results and responds positively to feedback;
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability;
- Strong MS Office skills;
- Demonstrates integrity by modelling ethical standards.
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree in economics, business, law, political science, organisational science or other relevant field from a reputable university in Serbia or abroad;
- One year of working experience (including internships) in a relevant field would be considered as an advantage;
- Excellent written and spoken English and Serbian.
We offer you:
- An opportunity to work and develop yourself within a young and dynamic, constantly growing team of researchers, analysts and project staff;
- A dynamic and highly positive working atmosphere;
- A competitive remuneration package.
If you think you meet the criteria of this call, wish to contribute to the work of CEP and acquire valuable experience, please send your CV and a motivation letter (up to 300 words), explaining why you wish to work with us and how you see yourself contributing to our work. You should send your application in English, by email, to the address email@example.com. Send it as soon as possible, but no later than 20 December 2018.