Vacancy for Junior Electrical Engineer in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 08.12.2018
Job: Junior Electrical Engineer
Primary Location: Azerbaijan
Travelling: up to 25%
Job Posting Dec 7, 2018
Job Closing Date Ongoing
Summary Job Details:
Candidate will assist with electrical and condition monitoring analysis work and support senior engineers, based out of our Baku office. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Perform electrical work related to power distribution systems, including switching schemes and single line diagrams, wiring diagrams, motor control logic and control relaying, equipment sizing and specification, equipment arrangement, above ground and underground raceway systems, overhead buswork, layouts for power, lighting and grounding, lightning protection, AC and DC power supplies, communication, routing information, for all cables and so on
- Exercise initiative in completing recurring assignments independently and judgment in determining which of many methods are applicable
- Stay current with applicable department, discipline and project procedures
- Assist discipline senior and lead engineers as required
- Prepare and review reports, design plans, drawing surveys and calculations
- Provide input into improvement ideas during project execution and close-out
- To be fit for offshore facilities
- University Degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- 1-3 years of related experience in electrical engineering
- Demonstrated knowledge of electrical engineering principles, practices, and methods.
- Must have general knowledge of CAD software as well as proficiency in MS Office
- Must be able to work as part of a multi-disciplined team
- Good knowledge of Azerbaijani, English and Russian languages
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.cbmes.az.
To apply, Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting the position “Junior Electrical Engineer”in the subject title.
Applications without ‘‘Junior Electrical Engineer” in e-mail subject will not be considered.